HOW CAN YOU BECOME INVOLVED? You can be as involved as you wish. Here are just some of the opportunities:
- Help with events – planning, promoting, orchestrating, or simply volunteering for many tasks associated with the actual event.
- Our current program and events include:
- Good Morning Oberlin, Chalk Walk, Summer Concerts in Tappan Square, Classic Car Show, Family Fun Fair, Downtown Trick-or-Treat, Small Business Saturday, OBP Networking Events, Oberlin Holiday Bazaar, Business Workshops
- Participage in the Downtown Design Group to help keep Downtown Oberlin vital and vibrant. We tackle issues such as building facades, streetscape, hanging flower baskets, street banners, and others.
- Participate in the Marketing and Promotions Group to help us represent Oberlin to many targeted audiences and to promote our events and programs.
- Participage in our Business Development/Economic Vitality Group to help local business owners grow and sustain their businesses, encourage entrepreneurship, recruit new businesses.
- Network with Oberlin residents, business owners, nonprofit organizations at OBP and community events.
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Main Street Oberlin Inc dba Oberlin Business Partnership whenever you shop on AmazonSmile. http://smile.amazon.com/ch/54-2089894
OBP is a 501c3 nonprofit organization and your donation may be tax deductible. Check with your financial advisor.
To Join: Please download and return one of the partnership applications below. You can scan and send it via email to email@example.com or mail it to Oberlin Business Parnership, 23 East College Street, Oberlin, OH 44074. You can pay online (see below), by check mailed to our office, or by credit card by calling 440-774-6262 or coming into our office.
Click on the link below for a partnership application, fill it out and return it to our office, 23 East College Street, Oberlin, OH 44074, with your donation.
Champion: Kendal at Oberlin
Varsity: Northshore Properties, Lorenzo’s Pizzeria, Mercy Allen Hospital, Oberlin Cable Co-op, Ottica Eyecare, 58 Storage, Business Advisory Services, The Hotel at Oberlin, Oberlin Properties
To Make a Payment: