HOW CAN YOU BECOME INVOLVED? You can be as involved as you wish. Here are just some of the opportunities:
- Help with events – planning, promoting, orchestrating, or simply volunteering for many tasks associated with the actual event.
- Our current events include:
- Chalk Walk, Art Walk, Summer Concerts in Tappan Square, Classic Car Show, Family Fun Fair, Downtown Trick-or-Treat, Small Business Saturday, OBP Networking Events, Festival of Trees, Business Workshops
- Other events we participate in include:
- Doggie Doo and Pooch Parade, Community and Culture Festival
- Serve on our Downtown Design Committee to help keep Downtown Oberlin vital and vibrant. We tackle issues such as building facades, streetscape, hanging flower baskets, street banners, and others.
- Serve on our Marketing and Promotions Committee to help us represent Oberlin to many targeted audiences and to promote our events and programs.
- Serve on our Business Development Committee to help us connect local businesses to the resources they need to start and sustain their businesses.
- Simply attend partnership meetings to network with fellow partners and/or belong to one of our Business Advisory Councils to help us understand the unique challenges and needs of specific business categories – retail, food service/restaurant, service, and manufacturing/industrial businesses.
Click on the link below for a partnership application, fill it out and return it to our office with your donation as soon as possible. If you prefer, you can donate online with PayPal, send a check to our office, or pay by credit card in our office, 23 East College Street.
Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Main Street Oberlin Inc dba Oberlin Business Partnership whenever you shop on AmazonSmile. http://smile.amazon.com/ch/54-2089894
As one of the partnership benefits listed on the partner application, you will be listed in the OBP online business directory with your contact information and links to your business website and Facebook page.
OBP is a 501c3 nonprofit organization and your donation may be tax deductible. Check with your financial advisor.
Please download, fill out and return one of the partnership applications below. You can pay online with PayPal (click on the Pay Now button below), send a check to our office, or pay by credit card in our office.
Visionary: Northwest Bank
Champion: Kendal at Oberlin
Varsity: Northshore Properties, Lorenzo’s Pizzeria, Mercy Allen Hospital, Oberlin Cable Co-op, Ottica Eyecare,Oberlin College, Deichler's Tire and Auto, 58 Storage, Business Advisory Services