HOW CAN YOU BECOME INVOLVED? You can be as involved as you wish. Here are just some of the opportunities:
- Help with events – planning, promoting, orchestrating, or simply volunteering for many tasks associated with the actual event.
- Our current program and events include:
- Good Morning Oberlin, Chalk Walk, Summer Concerts in Tappan Square, Classic Car Show, Family Fun Fair, Downtown Trick-or-Treat, Small Business Saturday, OBP Networking Events, Oberlin Holiday Bazaar, Business Workshops
- Participage in the Downtown Design Group to help keep Downtown Oberlin vital and vibrant. We tackle issues such as building facades, streetscape, hanging flower baskets, street banners, and others.
- Participate in the Marketing and Promotions Group to help us represent Oberlin to many targeted audiences and to promote our events and programs.
- Participage in our Business Development/Economic Vitality Group to help local business owners grow and sustain their businesses, encourage entrepreneurship, recruit new businesses.
- Network with Oberlin residents, business owners, nonprofit organizations at OBP and community events.
OBP is a 501c3 nonprofit organization and your donation may be tax deductible. Check with your financial advisor.
To Make a Payment: